Where to get a blitz nur spec r

2009dazza

ISDC Club Member
As above I’m looking for one for my 2003 uk spec sti. Everywhere I look there’s a waiting list and I wanna try get in ireland.
Also would take recommendations for any other good brand of exhaust system

If you insist on the ears bleeding part, then Kakimoto would be your next choice
As for the NUR if you are patient, they always come up for sale used. Lads a putting them on for a month or two to scratch their itch
and then they choose life
(y)

I had a hayward & Scott on a previous sti and it sounded quite nice as for the prodrive I have on now it abit tame but I’m also cautious of taking from the originality of the car

If you insist on the ears bleeding part, then Kakimoto would be your next choice
As for the NUR if you are patient, they always come up for sale used. Lads a putting them on for a month or two to scratch their itch
and then they choose life
(y)
There's fook all all between kakimoto and blitz trust me on that they'll both leave ya deaf as fook. Having the titanium on the 204 id never go back

I had a hayward & Scott on a previous sti and it sounded quite nice as for the prodrive I have on now it abit tame but I’m also cautious of taking from the originality of the car
If ya don't want to take away from originality don't sell the prodrive

Had one!
Matched with an RCM de cat!

With my set up it sounded like an angry Fireblade!

Got a new HKS Hi Power silent, sports cat system after that.

I find it really nice to be able to hear other Road users,the phone,Jesus In my head,dogs bark,pedestrian lights noise,police sirens,rapid AR15 gun fire,drag queens,mating foxes,other normal Impreza’s!!

The most fantastic exhaust known to man!…. If……!!!

You have no kids (second car will do) or rent a house in the fcukkn middle of the bog where nobody knows you did a cold or warm start!!

Hunt on FB marketplace and then check UK groups

Paisley Transport are good for getting parts over

Recommendations:
1. RCM catback - Ciaran had it on his old Wrx and it sounded just right
2. Miltek catback - harder to find these days and a tad louder than the RCM one. I have it on mine and at low revs you get the rumble. At higher revs and when on it, dear god it's epic! I will try and find the link to the videos in a bit.
3. Custom made job - I would highly recommend Celtic Kustoms in Offaly. Nathan is the guy and he did a cracking job on my removable cat downpipe (pictures in my thread)
4. If you can find a good branded Titanium one, it's worth it as they are lighter and they do sound to me a bit different, in a good way

Had full Millek exhaust on the single scroll Wrx and absolutely loved it. The flat four burble. Great balance of day to day and putting the foot down.

Have a blitz nur spec r with sports cat in shed ready to go for Twin-scroll , but afraid the neighbors might not be too happy at 6am in the mornings :facepalm:

Had full Millek exhaust on the single scroll Wrx and absolutely loved it. The flat four burble. Great balance of day to day and putting the foot down.

Have a blitz nur spec r with sports cat in shed ready to go for Twin-scroll , but afraid the neighbors might not be too happy at 6am in the mornings :facepalm:
6am that's plenty of sleep for em....@ that time they will apreacate the reminder early bird 🐦 gets the worm and all that 🤣🤣

I won't lie...I'm tempted with nur spec or kakimoto or the likes myself. Can't deny they sound epic...just not while it's a daily lol
I have a Hayward & Scott catback with a Prodrive sports cat, fairly quiet on idle but fairly barks up the rev range, nice rasp off it too. I do want LOUD tho at the same time.... will prob decat it and all at some stage but, as I said, not while she's on daily duties lol

Back