Where to get a a BOV recirculating plug

bang

ISDC Club Member
Hi Guys,

I just bought a HKS SSQV from a guy on Facebook but I never got the plug that goes onto the recirculating pipe. I visited a few motor factors yesterday and none had anything. I've ordered one on eBay but I was hoping to put the BOV on at the weekend, so just wondering if anyone knows a place I could get one in Dublin?

Cheers

Hi Guys,

I just bought a HKS SSQV from a guy on Facebook but I never got the plug that goes onto the recirculating pipe. I visited a few motor factors yesterday and none had anything. I've ordered one on eBay but I was hoping to put the BOV on at the weekend, so just wondering if anyone knows a place I could get one in Dublin?

Cheers

Maybe give Red Power Motorsport a shout I know they sell BOVs so may have the bungs too?

No joy from them I'm afraid. Also called Icetronix and Murray Motorsport all to no avail.

I have one ordered from ebay but don't want to wait as I'm like a kid with a new toy lol

any other suggestions?

I know that the want is big but buy a 10pack or a bottle to get you through the weekend while the one from ebay arrives

Back