Wheeler dealer

scoobysub

ISDC Club Member
Anyone See it tonite Bought an integrale for 25k euros But the back door was badley filled and painted. Showed up when he was touching up they stone chips . Doesn't say much for his years of car dealings . Still a good show but miss the big man ed

Yeah was looking at it, seen the marks in the door beside where he touched up... But other than that it looked extremely clean... Plastic still on door cards and carpet..... Have to admit I started to kind of want one :)

Looked clean ok but didn't show much of it maybe that's why it wasn't sold lads turned up ok. But it looked like a lemon 28k lemon and it wasn't even yellow :multijump:

Theres a video out there that shows this whole programme is a setup - plenty of the cars never sell or happen to sell to a crew member. Bullshit programme!

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=43353.msg497597#msg497597 date=1416927095]
Theres a video out there that shows this whole programme is a setup - plenty of the cars never sell or happen to sell to a crew member. Bullshit programme!
[/quote]
Get us a link. I'd love to see

It's still entertaining I think , the mechanical work is interesting .
I wouldn't really go as far to say it's bullshit .

Mick was doing this on his own buying a Car fairly good. With no work only a clean and polish and sell on for a profit . No big man As mick is around the world France Italy Spain . Still a good watch. For me anyway

I like wheeler dealers generally depending on the car, the buying and selling is fake but I like the spanners bits. Only thing that really bugs me is edd always sticking rusty bolts back into freshly refurbed wheels.. OCD nightmare :gun:

[quote author=blacktar link=topic=43353.msg497669#msg497669 date=1416954652]
Jesus rob thought I was the only one that bugs
[/quote]

Haha, we should start a petition :multijump:

Back