wheel doctor???

noeler2006

Middle Lane Hogs
any body ever use them or hear of them?? they are down in co.tipp they say they fix wheel polish them pretty much do every thing to them.

Think WRX Ian worked for collins in your link Andy, have heard a few bad reports about them,
also Sweetcakes (Rob) had a job done on his wheels that he was less then impressed with
if i remember right.

[quote author=555-Scooby link=topic=19921.msg242848#msg242848 date=1261004297]
Think WRX Ian worked for collins in your link Andy, have heard a few bad reports about them,
also Sweetcakes (Rob) had a job done on his wheels that he was less then impressed with
if i remember right.
[/quote]

Yeah steer clear, a few members have had work done there & are not happy

[quote author=AndyC link=topic=19921.msg242845#msg242845 date=1261003733]
I have heard good reports about this place

http://www.wefixalloywheels.com/

A little closer, in Wicklow.
[/quote]
[quote author=555-Scooby link=topic=19921.msg242848#msg242848 date=1261004297]
if i remember right.
[/quote]

Those shower of sh1ts in collins are complete wasters. The first job they did started peeling immediately so I left them back and all they did was spray over peeled finish in a fooking lighter colour as well for fook sake :angry1: Then they refused point blank to take them back again saying thats the best that they could do. I could have easily done a better job with €50 worth of paint from halfords and achieved a much better finish than the money i gave them. I've been slightly distracted for the past couple of months so haven't done anything about it but i will be doing something about it soon.

There is a place up the north that is absolutely excellent, cant remember the name off hand but will come back to me some time today. If you are willing to go as far as tipp, then you might as well head up there. Ciaran rs-ra had him bmw done by them and they are a superb job :thumbsup:

Edit: Just remembered, Nu-Luk wheels... http://www.nulukwheels.co.uk/

Seen some pictures only yesterday of a job that the wheeldoctor done and i have to say it was an A1 job!! Wheels looked like new! :thumbsup:

Have personally had my 20inch Genuine Apina Alloy wheels done on a previous 7 series by nu-luk wheels as sweetcakes posted and absolutely faultless and highly recommend......

But having 2 sets of Wheels done By Collins its an absolute disgrace. Dirt in paint, Paint runs, Laquer Runs. Serious Bad Work.

20grass5edit.jpg

20grass2edit.jpg

20grass4edit.jpg

Back