Whats your favourite movie?

No one favourite but I'll sit down and watch these over and over..

The Count of Monte Cristo, Black Hawk Down, Saving Private Ryan, Apollo 13, Jerry MaGuire, American Psycho, The Rookie, Gone in 60 Seconds, Back to the Future trilogy, JFK, Men of Honour, Lucky Number Slevin, The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, The Bourne Ultimatum, The Italian Job (original and remake), The Last Samurai, The Matrix Trilogy, Oceans Eleven, Runaway Jury, Mindhunters, National Treasure, The Score, Heist, Ronin, Heat, Insideman, Arlington Road, The Shawshank Redemption, Days of Thunder, The Guardian, Predator, Shooter, The Hunt for Red October, National Treasure: Book of Secrets, The Goonies, Sniper

i love the halloween movies michael myers :headbanger: like scarface aswell and menace to society :thumbsup:

shawshank...of course......kellys heros.......full metal jacket......dog soilders.......dead mans shoes.........unforgiven........heartbreak ridge.......heat......super bad

mad max 1 agús 2
batman feature film (adam west & burt ward)
whitnail & I
La Mans (Steve McQueen) the sounds of those machines through the whole movie is mesmerizing

""""say alloo to my little friend"".....has to be scarface lads or goodfellas..
top films that i watch regularly and never bore of....
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

In Bruges, with Colin Farrell and whats his name. I never laughed so much, its a brilliant film. The audience in the cinema actually clapped at the end of it. My other favourite is Up In Smoke with Cheech and chong.

Blazing saddles and hot shots 1 and 2. Lloyd Bridges rocks :headbanger:

dunno bout that in bruges film....saw it last night
everyones goin on bout it!!!!
didnt think it was great....
sh*t story...IMO
:dunno: :dunno:

Pulp_fiction_Historky_z_podsveti_CZ.jpg

[quote author=briancollins link=topic=6627.msg76877#msg76877 date=1207998991]
Bit of a bebo question :roll:

But the departed :thumbsup:
[/quote]

most of them are lately

Just saw Scarface for the first time last night,and it goes straight to the top of the brilliant movies list for me!!

Back