What yis think of this lads?

Think you need to do a bit of reading over on scoobynet.

Them boys, along with Keighley Trade Centre, also in Bradford are a big no-no.

Wouldn't waste my time going to view anything they have.

Looks good mate, think there was something on here bout that dealer bein dodgy tho.. Clocking cars i think.. Do a quick search on them.

seats wouldnt be my fav either, but sure the looks of the 22b attract me to it, and plus its a sti, something i dont have in the leggy! have a company car now so just looking for something for a bit of fun at the weekend more so than the leggy!

[quote author=nicknack link=topic=14454.msg178955#msg178955 date=1240135661]
seats wouldnt be my fav either, but sure the looks of the 22b attract me to it, and plus its a sti, something i dont have in the leggy! have a company car now so just looking for something for a bit of fun at the weekend more so than the leggy!
[/quote]

how much you looking for the leggy paddy :ponder:

[quote author=markobucko link=topic=14454.msg178991#msg178991 date=1240153529]
its only a replica though!!!
:ponder2: :ponder2:
[/quote]

yeah but i dont have the money for the real thing, and its the looks of the 22b that do it for me. when all is said and done, the type r is a quick car, it can be tuned to 22b standard and beyond, just fiddle around a few bits and would be cool in my opinion. i'll have a look for stuff about that dealer now, as said, its only an idea for now but i wont be driving my legacy as much now, and i would fancy something a bit mad for weekend driving and stuff!

[quote author=joey GT-B link=topic=14454.msg178996#msg178996 date=1240153951]

how much you looking for the leggy paddy :ponder:
[/quote]

Its just an idea for now Joey so nothing set yet.

class lookin car , and typr -r 's are pretty quick , could be a dodgy example but closest thing to the icon that is the 22b, for at least half the price . :subaru: :subaru:

dont want to go off the point but @ brian'er whats the score with Keighley Trade Centre... i am interested in info on that topic,, thanks

There are hundreds of threads on scoobynet about them Ian, do a quick search over there & you'll get all the info you need.

Back