Well done..

scoobyke

Congrats Phillip...pbsti...he won the time attack...well done mate... :thumbsup: :subaru: :subaru:

pity bout the manifold... :evil:

ya well done philip, roll on a winning run now

yeah he got a crack in the manifold..managed to get it sorta sorted...think it was still blowing...and he still won... :clap: :clap:

Thanks lads what a day The highs and lows of owninn a SUBARU, The manifold split at the centre joins the weld on the bracket broke and the came apart and twisted ,Thanks to turbo for the help and Martin and his brother for not given up till it was running again car was down some power and noisey but i got it back out..!!! the joys of motorsport .!!! The car was realy flying earlyer on whit the club track time on my logger i posted a 59 sec lap ,Great Club day . Will we get that many scoobs in one place again..

Philip. :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :thumbsup: :salute:

well done Philip you seriously blitzed the track today, a 59 is a seriously hot lap. i was wondering why the car was noisier than usual today, put it like this, at least you dont have to buy a WRC manifold for £3000! and thats not even Prodrive, they cost around £9 - 8000 :D

well done head :thumbsup:

the car really was moving out with the lads,pity it didnt have the same power for the t/a,it would have beena great sight seeing you blitz the others :thumbsup:

Savage motor alright - I must admit that as I've never seen it before I just assumed that was the sound of it :oops:
Fair play to ya Philip, and to all the scoobs in the drag event too, I think each scoob bet their Evo competitor!

Well done Phillip!
Unreal car :shock: :shock:
I left drool stains all over the side of the track every time ya passed :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back