Well done for adding me admin thanks for taking years to re join

Davidc

I had a spotless legacy RS 1992 years ago it's silver with 17 inch 6 spoke gold speedlines hopefully it still trucking I'd love to find it again and give it a home or other similar cars I'm in Dublin my name is David the reg is 92d49416 I think hope to be a official member soon

Welcome along man, hard found now I'd say but someone might know its whereabouts. Nice 92 Legacy wagon in the for sale thread too

Ya I live in the city,i bought it in 07 from an ex club member that had it since 05..still had the loud dump valve when I got it and it still has the same back box but its a full stainless decat system now..

Had a few different sets of wheels over the years but stuck with the st2 speedline...

Beautiful can't beat those speedlines it left Japan 15 inch BBS forged R's I bought the gold speedlines my self .. I did a few track days and drag and she fly despite only 220 HP she was unrestricted to 140 no bother on the private autobahn . Never let me down in the couple of fun years glad to find her down your way .. hope she still unbelievable clean she looks upgraded now fair play John

Back