Welcome back website

STiBrian

Octane Boostaholics
Well lads, after having to actually work for the last couple of days instead of spending my time popping in & out of the website I'm delighted to see the problem has been resolved.

Fair play Paulo for getting it back to us so quickly :thumbsup:

And with all the free time I had I noticed Mick Spec C showing off his new S204 over on Scoobynet, lovely car Mick, looking forward to seeing it in the flesh.

And on Pistonheads I see Philip (PBSTi) is selling his track car, hope you're building an even faster car Philip to represent Scoobies at next years japfest?

[quote author=STI Brian link=topic=4082.msg42527#msg42527 date=1193211186]
Well lads, after having to actually work for the last couple of days instead of spending my time popping in & out of the website I'm delighted to see the problem has been resolved.

Fair play Paulo for getting it back to us so quickly :thumbsup:[/quote]

Ditto, and thanks to Paulo for "feeding the meter".  ;)

Haven't known what to do with myself the last couple of days...  :computer:

[quote author=Legy C link=topic=4082.msg42531#msg42531 date=1193212986]
first the methadone then ISDC, what a week
[/quote]

Well at least they're both back now.  :lol:

Does this mean we can have our Heathrow slots back too in Co. Clare?   :dunno:

[quote author=Legy C link=topic=4082.msg42531#msg42531 date=1193212986]
first the methadone then ISDC, what a week
[/quote]

I sympathise totally with you there mate. I felt like my right arm had been chopped off. So frustrating dealing with these American Service PRoviders, it is literally like talking to a robot... It's still not resolved, but I made them put us back up online even though payment is still to be processed - their fault not mine/ISDC.

Anyway....

[size=24pt]WELCOME BACK![/size]

ya thanks paulo, i was over on the mlr :D supposedly if ya mix red hair dye with white hair dye ya get pink hair dye :p

anyways its great to be back :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

:thumbsup:

I just did'nt think I was welcome anymore :cry:

Glad to see problemresolved :thumbsup: Thanks Paulo

Back