Watch "Dodge Hellcat-Viper-Hellcat Thrash Battle! - Roadkill Ep. 38" on YouTube

Ciaran WRX

ISDC Club Member
Watch "Dodge Hellcat-Viper-Hellcat Thrash Battle! - Roadkill Ep. 38" on YouTube

What a great time to be a American that 4dr 700 bhp from the factory is bad ass

Dodge Hellcat-Viper-Hellcat Thrash Battle! - Roadkill Ep. 38: https://youtu.be/wOQe1hWvX_c

Re: Watch "Dodge Hellcat-Viper-Hellcat Thrash Battle! - Roadkill Ep. 38" on YouTube

I do really hope that they did sign the contract for at least a year BEFORE they did this episode:D :multijump:

Gotta say, the new viper looks really good... and the carbon fibre does survive a ton

Re: Watch "Dodge Hellcat-Viper-Hellcat Thrash Battle! - Roadkill Ep. 38" on YouTube

Those lads are mentol????

I think I'd pick the Hellcat. Family car with some serious attitude.

There's 2 Hellcats ????

:sold[quote author=Ciaran WRX link=topic=44434.msg513679#msg513679 date=1429011381]
There's 2 Hellcats ????
[/quote]

Derp, meant the Charger

disgraceful hooliganisim to 3 new cars , if i was mr dodge i would be well pissed at these antics . like you would put a tractor in a swimmimg pool ,eh no ,,,,, horses for coarses .

booo from me

It's sponsored by Dodge Ross I'd be fairly confident they knew it was happening

Looks like there will be a series of thease

If nothing proves how tough they are

Back