Wanted: Wind Deflectors for BE5 Legacy

EoinF

ISDC Club Member
Hi folks,
Slowly starting to get my leggy sorted out, and starting with the smaller parts that I can't seem to get as easy as the bigger parts, so looking for driver and passenger side.
Not sure about part numbers, but from what I can tell online is that the ones off the estates might fit as well, but I'd need confirmation on that front.
I think they are also known as sun visors, so if anyone has some lying around, I'll be down to ye pronto/

EDIT: Part numbers should be E3617AE006 and E3617AE005

Got sorted on this, check out https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/273733206707. Cost around 200 euro for parts and shipping.

Last edited:
Try and source new,second hand ones will be brittle and broken/broken clips. They are fragile at the best of times.

Check there aswell
Thanks. Cheaper there, although you need an EORI number to get anything in. Thankfully, my father has one, so I'll order it in through him.

Thanks again man.

Got word from jp-carparts.com. E3617AE006 has been discontinued and they couldn't find any used parts in their warehouse. Makes me wonder why they've advertised as having the parts available.
They also jacked up the price of 005 from 134 to 200 dollars. and attached a price of 300 dollars for shipping. It's just not economical to pay 500 dollars for a single wind deflector (not including whatever tax/customs on top).

Holding out hope with the Amayama crowd.

Word arrived back from Amayama. Same thing with jp-carparts, this time both parts discontinued and they cancelled the order. I'll check with megazip, but feeling a lost cause. I'll contact dealerships in Ireland & UK over the next few weeks and months, and just ask if they have new old stock lying about.
Up for any suggestions on who to call. If ye know anyone that might have them or reckon they know someone who might have them, or even have them yourself, I'll pay a premium for them.
(Note: If all comes back negative, I'll go down the route of aftermarket, I just really don't want to at this stage.)

hardly be available used on upgarage or Yahoo Japan ?
Then get JDM Distro to bring in for you

Very good option above using jdm distro to bring in, have never done it, but heard of countless lads doing that for parts.
Did you try ebay?

These are in Australia, we've bought alot of stuff for the holden from over there and the postage charges are reasonable enough..

Back