Wanted- Classic WRX

pugtk

Sunday Drivers
I'm looking for a classic JDM Impreza Wrx/ Wrx Sti Versions 1 to 3. Max year 1996.

Ideally in 53c Blue. I will consider white and black also.

Cash Waiting for the right car

I will consider something needing work.

Wet patch in the garage and cardboard on the path after pulling it out Never a great sign But could be nothing.

Wet patch in the garage and cardboard on the path after pulling it out Never a great sign But could be nothing.

I think the text in the add must be changed. I'm sure it said before that the rocker covers gaskets needed changing which could account for the cardboard.

it was up with revos last week for 3650

my mate bought that car from a oul boy back in the bad times for 800
sold it to sligo
it was a feckin minter then and looks same now
good value at that money

53c only came in V2 555, V2 V-Limited /1000 and V2 Type RA V-Limited /555. Be hard got. Few pop up on type-ra.co.uk needing work.

this needs a lot! http://www.type-ra.com/subaru-forum/threads/sti-ra-v-limited-1996-project.25030/

I know where there is wrx v limited in 53c which hasn't moved in 10 odd years and is destroyed with badly done colin mcrae stickers.

He's looking Sti ra money too!:lol2:

I've another one to look at which has been sat for awhile, the owner has emigrated. (word of mouth type find).

Usually I do fairly well out of those finds, so fingers crossed

I thought that black one would have sold by now,he might have changed the rocker gaskets,he'd only have it a few months,it was advertised for around the 2800 mark then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there much of a difference in the early classics between wrx and sti in actual driving experience rather than spec sheets?

im my experience yes
visual nicer and all round bit more exciting to drive but depends how good or bad the sti is

Back