Wanted brake light for spoiler

Morganwrx

The brake light on my spoiler, isn't great. See pics. Anyone point me in the direction of one that will fit proper. TIAIMG_20220518_182523.jpgIMG_20220518_182518.jpg

That isnt the brake light that comes with that spoiler

I think the spoiler is made bye orciari

but they may have been fitted bye Subaru on WRX for customers wanting a high rise as a lot of cars have it

give caroll and roche a ring maybe they know if they use te standard sti brake light in them usually or maybe someone else here can advise better

Ohh defo not standard.. not even flush with spoiler 🙈 somebody taking the easy option instead of replacing the OEM look..🤬 cheers for that. I'll bang off an email to parts department tonight 👌🏻👍🏼

You could pick up a WRX boomerang low rise in rally blue too be easy fix most lads don't like em so go for small money.

If doing this be worth seeing how many holes attach current spoiler as boomerang only 4 holes in lid sti and mabay this would have more drilled if you get me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220519-215906_WhatsApp.jpg
    Screenshot_20220519-215906_WhatsApp.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 2
You could pick up a WRX boomerang low rise in rally blue too be easy fix most lads don't like em so go for small money.

If doing this be worth seeing how many holes attach current spoiler as boomerang only 4 holes in lid sti and mabay this would have more drilled if you get me.
Like that idea. 🤔

Back