Walderstown motorbike roadracing

scooby.grrr

Sunday Drivers
I know it's not car related but this is a great day out.

b27a5a36.jpg

Few pics from this year, as before if anyone knows the participants or just want's copies let me know :thumbsup:

Thanks bud, to be exact 1850 photos taken !! But a lot of more or less the same thing. Was using continuous capture so it just keeps snapping the bikes as they passed. These were just a few quick favourites to post here , also they are of lower quality originals are high quality so that if anybody wanted them in larger scale the quality would still be good :thumbsup:

I will get a few numbers of my friends and you can see if you have the photo is it ok if I copy to my phone and post one or two on Facebook. Are you going to armoy road racing ?

No problem re using photo's bud, if any lads want high res copies let me know :thumbsup:. Doubt if I will be at armoy usually only get to walderstown every year

medic1
where you from ?
Anto J who is the little lad class photo hope my little lad takes after me and be big into the bikes and cars

[quote author=scooby.grrr link=topic=35045.msg402849#msg402849 date=1342659722]
medic1
where you from ?
Anto J who is the little lad class photo hope my little lad takes after me and be big into the bikes and cars
[/quote] my son Jack, he wasn't too keen on the racing cos of the noise but we pulled in at uisneach inn to watch the bikers going home and he loved that. He got loads of beeps and waves but no wheelies ;-)

medic1
where you from ?
[/quote]
Well bud, originally from Tullamore, but living and working in Ballinasloe for the past 12 years :thumbsup:

[quote author=medic1 link=topic=35045.msg402891#msg402891 date=1342706264]
medic1
where you from ?
[/quote]
Well bud, originally from Tullamore, but living and working in Ballinasloe for the past 12 years :thumbsup:
[/quote]

I work in tullamore (Covidien) and live out side the town in ballycommon,i know Ballinasloe well us to live in cloghan for years which is no distance from Ballinasloe. Do you ever be over in tullamore these days?

Back