wagondec.s sig

scoobysub

ISDC Club Member
Have read a few good ones but your is class :thumbsup: :changinggear:

Anyone else got any good ones post them here :thumbsup:

cheers joe I read it on a menu at the nurburgring its a quote from walter rohrl I just it was a class statement

heres another one I read

UNDERSTEER IS WHEN YOU CAN SEE THE TREES YOUR HITTING ,,IF CAN ONLY HEAR THEM COMING ,THATS WAS OVERSTEER :multijump: :falldownlaugh:

Thought Joey Dunlop had a good quote a few years back when approached by a commentator after finishing 2nd in the TT.

"So Joey you finished 2nd and you had the fastest lap, you must be pleased with that..." to which Joey replied "Fastest laps will come and go but they will never be able to take your name off that trophy..."

Its so true that it can apply to any sport.Winning is everything, nobody remembers 2nd. :thumbsup:

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=38851.msg443877#msg443877 date=1376739844]
:lolpoint: :multijump: something like that baz :icon_grin:
[/quote]

Must keep at it so until I get the fear :icon_grin:

I'd say driving al's Hks car on triangles in the wet you give you that fear Baz lol

Had a black m5 pass me a few weeks ago I was do about 180km this thing went past like a bat out of hell he must have been doing 200 mph
Fucking fast.

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=38851.msg1#msg1 date=1376743540]
I'd say driving al's Hks car on triangles in the wet you give you that fear Baz lol
[/quote]

Definitely Johnny

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=38851.msg1#msg1 date=1376759092]
Anyone can drive fast its stopping fast thats the trick :icon_grin:
[/quote]

Then your getting into being afraid of the brakes and putting your passengers through the windscreen lol

walter rohrl talking about the s1 audi

YOU KNOW WHEN A CAR IS FAST, IF WHEN YOU ACCLERATE THE TEARS OF EMOTION RUN HORIZONTALY TO THE EAR

:multijump:CLASSIC

Back