VRT

Darragh72

Hi All,
Has anyone any idea what the VRT will be on a 2001 GDB STi? Has anyone done one recently? I have one on the way from Japan which should be here early Feb.
Many Thanks,
Darragh

What figure were you expecting?
vrt is 41 percent of omsp
Exactly, its well known... so what ever they make here and the UK, its roughly 41% of that on top again.

@Darragh72 When did you get the car in auction ? ive a car sitting in Kobe port since July and still cant get it on a ship, disaster!

That makes sense - 41% of 20,000 = €8,200 - Gypsies!!!!!

@enda - I bring a couple of bits of oddball stuff in from Japan - much quicker to use containers for me. Really hard for you with a single unit. I have five units on the way so that container is full, if your car is still stuck at the port when my next container is leaving you can bung it in with mine. Are you paying storage at the port now?

That makes sense - 41% of 20,000 = €8,200 - Gypsies!!!!!

@enda - I bring a couple of bits of oddball stuff in from Japan - much quicker to use containers for me. Really hard for you with a single unit. I have five units on the way so that container is full, if your car is still stuck at the port when my next container is leaving you can bung it in with mine. Are you paying storage at the port now?
Sound, been paying storage since July, bit of a piss take €115 a month 🤮 I'm booked on the hoegh, but they can't give me a date, even asked Could it be sent container but they wouldn't entertain it ! Keep me in mind pal, if I dont get a date in January I'll loose the plot, biggest concern is getting a pile of rust as it's sitting in the port ne a r 6months 😭

Back