vip bro

nic spec c

Octane Boostaholics
My little bro won a vip ticket for next sat to meet the subaru wrc team have to say im jealous, lucky fecker :clap:

:lol: :lol: be nice to go alrite. was thinking about getting him to try and get solberg and atkinson to sign my spotlamp covers what ya's think?

You can buy those vip days, about 50 quid I think. My mate did it earlier this year in Sardinia (although with Ford :wall:)
Did he win that from the Donnelly Day Nic?
I remember seeing a car for sale and the spoiler had been signed by Solberg, right where you have the Colin McRea stickers, it was well tasty :thumbsup:

Yeah he won it with Donnelly's, would be nice to get some part of the car signed only place i could think of was either the roof scoop or as Tommy555 said spot covers as they would be easy to take off if i gave him the roof scoop i'd need to bring a bucket to bale the water out :lol: so spot covers it is, when i get them back home get a repair shop to spray a couple of coats of laquer over them :thumbsup: jobs oxo

i wouldnt call Atkinson crap, hes probably finished more rallies than Solberg last season, cant score points when your stuck in a ditch

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=4236.msg44923#msg44923 date=1194561381]
i wouldnt call Atkinson crap, hes probably finished more rallies than Solberg last season, cant score points when your stuck in a ditch
[/quote]

Didnt want to slag Solberg off again man cause you had a go at me last time I did so thought I was playing it safe with Atkinson this time  :doh:  ;)

Back