Vinyl Wrap

sorry if bit off topic,i'm thinking of getting a full impreza done in white wrap,what is the going rate to get a good job done and anyone that got it done already,would you recommend it?

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=40550.msg463049#msg463049 date=1390821130]
1500 to 1800 the latter they do the door jams
I'm shopping around at the min
[/quote]

Cheers Keith,did'nt think it was that expensive,see a few places doing the plasti dip aswell,is there much of a difference?

IMO if your going to shell out 1500-1800 just for a wrap id save up a bit more and get a full respray, it will last longer and get the car back 100%

this is not a plug for me ha just my thoughts as we looked into doing a full wrap service just didn't seem worth it money wise compared to a respray

[quote author=dannyb link=topic=40550.msg463072#msg463072 date=1390827091]
IMO if your going to shell out 1500-1800 just for a wrap id save up a bit more and get a full respray, it will last longer and get the car back 100%

this is not a plug for me ha just my thoughts as we looked into doing a full wrap service just didn't seem worth it money wise compared to a respray
[/quote]

it depends danny i was lookin for prices for a rally rep with all the logos to get that on a paint job with 3/4 differant colours around the car would be crazy money where as a wrap can be printed off like that and applied .
but i know what you mean a straight colour you would be better off getting it painted :thumbsup:

that's it, just a single colour change would make sense for paint, where as decal work would be a vinyl job alright you would be mad to try that with paint

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=40550.msg463020#msg463020 date=1390810859]
Bored of the white spec c already? :icon_grin:
[/quote]

Not quite, ha ha.. It wouldn't age well if I wrapped the whole car, it'd be full of the same wrinkles the woman is giving me :multijump:

It's for the interior, silver center console and air vents. It's annoyed me since I bought the car, there's scratches on them from keys or something.

@danny - thanks for the link but I can't seem to get onto the online shop

@jamie - just seeing this now, will shoot you a mail tomorrow :thumbsup:

@dave - how much to aqua print all of those in terroir pieces including vent surrounds?

vents surround snap clip on way on. they are installed from factory obviously when dash and vent assembly out.

id say area e125.

other option brand genuine subaru black option centre console

Back