VF28, Lambda Sensor, Charcoal Cylinder, HKS SSQ BOV & Rear STI lights

Big_Red

Middle Lane Hogs
Ok so I am scouting out for new parts which I plan to buy bit by bit! Firstly I NEED a lambda sensor ASAP and also the Charcoal Cylinder!!!

The dumpvalve would be next as I have a cheap enough one in mine at the minute and I doubt it's a great seal as the pistons within the dumpvalves tend to go after awhile.

The turbo is one which is purely 'if I can get a good deal' as I am looking to put out about 310bhp so the quick spool & capabilities of a VF28 would suit me down to the ground :thumbsup:

The rear lights are obviously only decorative but I do love these lights and would like to keep a eye out for a good priced set!

Any parts can be second hand but I will be looking into the Lambda Sensor and Charcoal Cylinder brand new tomorrow so I can know the prices. Any advice would be great lads!!

Oh and maybe a Walbro Fuel Pump too, just to top it off :icon_biggrin:

I have a brand new fuel pump, hks dump valve, lamba sensor and charcoal filter here. Give me a shout if your intrested............... 0876239381

Cheers for the interest lads! I'd say I will be getting the lambda sensor and charcoal cylinder from mark (The Scotsman) but if ye could both email me prices for the bits and pieces with your number then I could get back to ye also.

Thanks lads,

Shane

have a vf28
in good condition 150 euro
bought it of another member (crembos type r ) but my plans have changed so wont be fitting it
150 is what i payed for it so want that back
:thumbsup:

[quote author=Big_Red link=topic=27752.msg324595#msg324595 date=1290499312]
Cheers for the interest lads! I'd say I will be getting the lambda sensor and charcoal cylinder from mark (The Scotsman) but if ye could both email me prices for the bits and pieces with your number then I could get back to ye also.

Thanks lads,

Shane
[/quote]

I have an ssqv and walbro there too if you want them buck :thumbsup:

Back