Version 2 STI import updates

bdonnelly94

ISDC Club Member
Good evening,

Following on from my mapping question, on the recently acquired V2 STI from Japan. Today I received the pre-shipping pictures, when she was being pulled out to go onto the boat..

I’m absolutely delighted with the purchase. Definitely needs a good bit of tidying, but I had budgeted for a full restoration/respray over and under.

Now seeing it in more detail, I’m going to be saving about 5k on what I originally budgeted.

See pics below.

IMG_2474.png

Attachments

• IMG_2470.png
    IMG_2470.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_2469.png
    IMG_2469.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2471.png
    IMG_2471.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2468.png
    IMG_2468.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2463.png
    IMG_2463.png
    1 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2457.png
    IMG_2457.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2455.png
    IMG_2455.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2450.png
    IMG_2450.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_2456.png
    IMG_2456.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
Love it Brendan. Beautiful. Can't wait to see it in the flesh. Only ever seen one proper fresh JDM import Subaru, I mean, days in Ireland, and it was fuckin brilliant underneath. Looks very solid man, years of happy motoring to ya!

Love it Brendan. Beautiful. Can't wait to see it in the flesh. Only ever seen one proper fresh JDM import Subaru, I mean, days in Ireland, and it was fuckin brilliant underneath. Looks very solid man, years of happy motoring to ya!
Cheers Eoin! Looking forward to getting it. Will give ye a bell when it’s hear & if your up this way swing in for a gawk.

Is the one you seen my last V2 by any chance ? I had that at cars and coffee within 2 days of getting it 😂

Haha no, believe it or not, it was actually a newage in Cork. Was minty fresh tho man. Will deffo pop in for a gawk if I'm nearby 😎

What kind of seats are in it?
Standard version 2 seats with covers on them. They’re the worst looking things I’ve ever seen in my life 😂 hence why I didn’t put up any pics of it 🫣. See below

Attachments

• IMG_2459.png
    IMG_2459.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Back