V5/V6 TOP MOUNT INTERCOOLER

waynek

Middle Lane Hogs
have a top mount intercooler to suit a v5/v6 impreza reconditioned and resprayed with new STI logo. also have a blitz dump valve vent to atmosphere for it.. looking for 100 euro for the lot

IMG_2114-1.jpg

Sorry mate I was typing to quick earlier it meant to say no pipes i just have the core my bad it's in alri shape nutin a good clean won't fix it's autobahn 88

Classic front mount won't fit newage too big so it is if u want I'll sell ya the top mount

Haha whoevers tellin ya that is feeding ya a line of course it would fit it doesn't have an exact size that fits I've seen huge ones on new age but sure you no best pal happy hunting

I bought 1 for it about 3 months ago and we cud not get it to fit the bumper bar is in the way and few other obstacles too so after doing some more looking i found the newage front mounts are smaller and fit under the bumper bar that's why I asked what it was off because no point getting it if it won't fit I b back at square 1 again!!

They don't fit under the bumper you hav to cut it on both sides unless you buy a kit that comes with a bumper bar go onto eBay and check the sizes on all models der all the same size most new age ones are bigger then the classics

ill hold out and get the right one for it the smaller one bcause i dont want to b cutting up the front of the car bcause even if i did get another classic one the air horns i have on it wud b in the way. so thats one reason y im looking for smaller one that goes under the bumperbar

Back