V4 STI

Adam-r

Anybody got an idea of valuation for a Version 4 STI? Unfortunately I haven't much info regarding mileage or owners. Apparently it's had a rebuilt from westward engineering.

Can you guys offer opinions for average prices?

Also, is there any fool proof way to tell true sti from a badged up wrx?

Chassis code and all the correct bits 👍
Prince depends on condition . A fresh clean import from Japan would be high a rusty 1 from here it the U.K. not so much so it’s all about condition 👍👍

Chassis code and all the correct bits 👍
Prince depends on condition . A fresh clean import from Japan would be high a rusty 1 from here it the U.K. not so much so it’s all about condition 👍👍

I thought it was a given That it depends on condition. But in general, what's the average prices?? Can't find any online.

Are they in the 5-10k bracket or higher?

Bad ones are 4-7k
Good ones 9-15
But there’s so many in between ones clean car with the engine gone , rough car with good engine , rusty car . There’s so many Variables so it’s impossible to say

Thanks lads. I'm not expecting much from the car to be honest. Most likely will be a shitter with a rebuilt engine

Thanks lads. I'm not expecting much from the car to be honest. Most likely will be a shitter with a rebuilt engine
Id be seeing proof of who did the rebuild, dont just take their word also...so much scrap out their at this stage as fresh imports are few and far between unless you are willing to pay high dollar

you can still import a 4dr v4 from japan for ok money.

They are cheapst model 4dr to buy

you can still import a 4dr v4 from japan for ok money.

They are cheapst model 4dr to buy

Currently searching auctions, so I'll add that to the list, thanks dude.

Id be seeing proof of who did the rebuild, dont just take their word also...so much scrap out their at this stage as fresh imports are few and far between unless you are willing to pay high dollar

He has a detailed receipt from Westward for over €5k for rebuild. It seems like he bought the car at start of year, probably under 10k and now just wants to flip for profit

Any chance any of you guys know this car or perhaps previous owner on here?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210617-144329_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210617-144329_Facebook.jpg
    251.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20210617-144313_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210617-144313_Facebook.jpg
    478.1 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20210617-144319_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210617-144319_Facebook.jpg
    447.3 KB · Views: 21
Back