v3 sti type r for £50k

Is there any way i can post mine up, that it will always b bside his and i will look 20k sterling for a 00 with 420bhp. Make mine look cheap :icon_grin:

OMG is this lad for real ..................£72 k sterling :shock2: :shock2:
is it just me or dose that sound like a lot of money for what has been done.

The car looks and sounds class but way over priced !!!

Lets be honest you could go to litchfields and buy a seondhand Type25, New Shape,
get a re-map, bigger turbo, FMIC .............and you'd easily have that power at a fraction of the cost .

£3k worth of Aston Martin DB9
What dose this mean ????? was part of the spec on his car ????

Niall.

Im goin to head over for that straight away!!!But just checked the piggy bank,im few euro's short. What a nutter spending 72k sterling,could buy 3 22b's and have enough for a good V5 type r for the track.

"THIS CAR IS WORTH £64K IN PARTS IF I STRIPPED IT!!!"

ya better start stripping it mate, only was he'll ever get close to 50k if even

f**kin nutter :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

What a mad man :cuckoo:

You can hear "sonic" :lol: coming from 3 miles away, I'm sure we all want one that loud... wonder did he get a hearing aid with his new auto box scoob??

The man must have a mental deficiency to spend that much... whats with the different pics too?? One has a normal vent, one with reverse, one with graphics, one without...

Yeah I reckon it must be V7 or V8 gearbox he's on about.

You'd think after spending 70k on a car she'd have ppg gearset. Can't imagine even a newage 6 speeder lasting too long with 500bhp.

Can't see how 550cc injectors could give that power either

To sum up :ponder: :ponder2: :cuckoo:

"But then to my dismay,
As i was disabled due to a Indusrial Accident the DVLA want to Restrict my Liecence to drive an AUTO only!!"

Was he brain damaged in his industrial accident??
And how many different sets of wheels has he?

Back