*URGENT* Cheap Courier to Hampshire

gc8aido

Petrolheads
Howaye lads,

Looking for a courier to deliver two front coilovers to Hampshire (AUROK LTD) as soon as possible and will more than likely need collection

provided they arent fooked!! :pray: Cheaper to refurb than buy new so makes sense!!

Yer man over there is checking them for me and iff need work theres usually a 7day turnaround so want them gone in time to

have them back for Barretstown Phase2 on the 26th!!

Any takers atal?

If you know anyone who would do it for a reasonable price lemme know asap!!

Thanks lads :thumbsup:

Oh and ive asked yer man who sorted STI Brian but dont think he does runs across the water too often!!

PM'd you my number mate, give me a call. I could have them to the UK by the end of the week.

Ste.

Thanks lads,

No problem clynsey, only need the one big sticker for the back do glad its gone to a better home!!

Nice one ste, joey (gtb) gave me a bell aswell so if let me know as soon as you know what price that'd be smashing. :thumbsup:

Just trying to sort out cheapest as cash is tight at mo!!

Again much appreciated. :thumbsup:

Re: *URGENT* Cheap Courier to Newtonards

Lads, just got a call from crowd up the north willing to do same job on the Olhins

so am now looking into having them sent up there instead!!!

Sorry for any time wasting now, but id much rather have them up north than having to be shipped across to Hampshire:thumbsup:

Could get one of the lads from scoobyireland to collect and drop off for you in the north.Think he is down 3-4 times a week.Was up there a while ago and he told me if anyone here needs anything brought up/down he would look after for us.

:smokin:

Not on line that much anymore but if you want me to contact him gis a ring 0868164924

Where abouts in the North??
Im goin up this weekend and i could maybe do something to help ye out......

Newtonards in Down :thumbsup:

Address is Cardy Road, Greyabbey, Newtonards, Co.Down

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?zoom=17&countryCode=GB&qs=BT22%202LS#map=54.5167,-5.41714|10|4&bd=useful_information&loc=GB:54.55102:-5.54998:17|BT22 2LS|BT22 2LS

That'd be great if were goin up that way...fair play!! :thumbsup:

Just thinking would they be open over the weekend..i could find out tho!!? :thumbsup:

Ill be goin as far as portadown but leave it with me and ill see what can be done......
Wont be goin till saturday mid morning but ill let u know what the score is on the doors tonight....

Sorry man....
Its going to be later than i had planned before I can leave tomorrow morning.... I was planning to be out of the house at around 7am.....
(difficult enough on a weekend morning, but i have the added difficulty of having a pregnant wife to get organised haha)

But It looks like its going to be after lunch before I leave now, Which means I wouldnt get up there before they closed....
I would get a mate to drop them the rest of the way if they where mine but I wouldnt ask him to do it with anyone elses kit incase something happened to them......

And just so u know It wouldnt matter to me if it was an extra 100 mile round trip..... I would do it to help out a lad in need......
Helpfulness goes a long long way and costs virtually nothing......

Fair play man!! :thumbsup: :xmas_cheers:

Jaysus its no problem atal honestly!! Much appreciated for the kind offer and thats fair enough with yer

mate, id be the exact same..Im getting something sorted with Ste (hiwd) so should be good man but

fair play to ye and hope shes a nice day for the drive...foot down, window open, all yer worries drift away!! :icon_eyes: :cuckoo:

Unfortunatley the Scooby will not be making this trip..... :eek7: She gets sick with the acceleration haha..... :ponder2: :ponder2:

It will be cop car lookalike Focus all the way to the numpty filled north........ :comp26: :comp26: :angry1:

Back