Ultimate Kit Car

WetPatch

Petrolheads
We are used to taking the term ‘hand built’ with a handful of salt these days.

Often it can be pretty far removed from screwing together every nut and bolt with just a spanner and a set of bleeding knuckles for company.

But an Italian man really has built his own supercar all by himself – including every detail, from the car’s brakes to the suspension.

OK, so he sourced the car’s 4.2 litre from an Audi, but that is the only part he didn’t build himself.

The car is finished in De Lorean-style bare metal and although it may not be up there with Zagato’s best, for something he put together himself it’s not half bad.

It is called Uragano, which apparently is not a type of herb, but actually means 'Hurricane' in Italian.

Rumour has it the car may be fitted with a turbocharger (I don’t think he made that either) but the whole thing has been made from scratch in just four years.

Pretty impressive…

uragano-1-t.jpg

uragano-2-t.jpg

uragano-3-t.jpg

uragano-5-t.jpg

uragano-6-t.jpg

lol i had the day off today :D

ya, its on the college computers they dont work :thumbsup: only realised that now

Rumour has it the car is fitted with a turbocharger! hahahahahah You only have to look at the pictures to confirm that rumour! hahahahaha

Do u ever watch that mad Indian guy on Discovery Channel. Think his name is Lepo and has a English guy working with him?

Some of his cars are mad.

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=6754.msg78353#msg78353 date=1208465780]
Do u ever watch that mad Indian guy on Discovery Channel. Think his name is Lepo and has a English guy working with him?

Some of his cars are mad.
[/quote]

Ye i no the one think its called chop shop, they modified an xj6 to look like a cat. The show seems very scripted tho

Back