ufc

J

johnroake

dont know if anyone here likes this, but it is coming to ireland in on january 17th, ufc 93, proper event, televised and on pay per view in usa.

A mate of mine here told me about this yesterday alright, he seems to think its sold out already but I can't find any info on ticket sales :dontknow:

a lad i know does like the irish version of it and he's ment to be unreal,he knocked a lad out in 53 seconds before! :icon_hang:

Fair play their coming with a good card as well... henderson v franklin and shogun v Coleman real fans will appreciate this. Its better the the ufc 89 card in the uk imo

im a big ufc fan and ive been checking there website nearly every day to see when the tickets for this one are for sale...no info yet :wall:

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=10243.msg121501#msg121501 date=1224067917]
A mate of mine here told me about this yesterday alright, he seems to think its sold out already but I can't find any info on ticket sales :dontknow:
[/quote]

i dont think it is sold out already as they havent given ticket info yet, but a great card, there is talk of matt hughes vs matt serra aswell, they are not sure whether to put it on this card or the gsp/penn fight

i got the same email, ill prob get the ticket for around 150 price mark, see how close that gets me. should be a good event though

Back