tyre

mac mac

ISDC Club Member
gettin close to that time where rubber is needed, no,not johnys u pervert.
gonna get 4 tyres , tracked balanced and wheel alignment , any suggestions. or prices
want something good with a v tread ,
rough idea , cost , wats good and wat to stay away from,
:thumbsup: :ponder: :ponder:

why would we think about Johnnys when the topic is named 'Tyre' :D

I got 4 uni royal rainsports just recently..have to say im very impressed with the grip..mightened to be too good in the summer will have to see but by far the best wet tyre ive ever had cost me 580 fitted...good year f1 eagles the ones i wnated were 720 i just didnt have it at the time and needed them badlly.

Hers that v thread you where looking for
uniroyalrainsport-1.jpg

.but reading reviews on the net the uniroyals where ranked number 1 rain tyre by a lot of german motoring magazines..they are made by continental..they seem to suit bigger german saloons so might be they suit a b4 more than a impreza?
I like Bridgestone potenzas as well although some on here dont rate them..i only had them on a FWD so cant comment on how they handle on an AWD.
IF you can afford goodyear eagles get them they are class. Never had toyo proxies but supposed to be good and can be gotten fairly cheap

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=4397.msg46661#msg46661 date=1195737063]
gettin close to that time where rubber is needed, no,not johnys u pervert.
gonna get 4 tyres , tracked balanced and wheel alignment , any suggestions. or prices
want something good with a v tread ,
rough idea , cost , wats good and wat to stay away from,
:thumbsup: :ponder: :ponder:
[/quote]

Stay away from Nankangs (aka, Ditchfinders)

I got Dunlop P3000's on the back of mine 3 months ago.
Done bout 5000km on them. seem fairly good
150 a piece for 215/45 17's

I've bridgestone Potenza Grid 111's on mine. Good tyre but I've started going sideways around roundabouts now when the road is wet. I'm changing to Firestone firehawks next. e115each supplied and fitted in Dave McCann tyres in Coolmine Ind Est

found a place that ll do goodyear eagle f1 s 225 45 for 115 , think i found my rubber

[quote author=mac mac link=topic=4397.msg46866#msg46866 date=1195915153]
found a place that ll do goodyear eagle f1 s 225 45 for 115 , think i found my rubber
[/quote]

that is very cheap

haha hoho hehe ,  a little german outfit on the world wide web ,  try eiretyres.com seem to be the siht, check em out an let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!! :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

Back