tullow on the 10th

sealymonster

Sunday Drivers
well was down in tullow at the weekend and was chattin to the chap who runs the drag racing. been there a good few times and its grown massive since b4 christmas, some serious machines there now!! but NOT ENOUGH SUBARUS!!!!!! im after gettin my baby sorted and its back on the road and im headin over on the 10th to eat some vtech sh1t, anyone interested in joining me??? he said if i got a group of us he would open up a shed just for us and there a cherry picker at our disposal for a photo shoot. we can line up all the isdc cars and show off the club a little, admition is €30 but could get maybe a fiver knocked off if a few of us go.

1. sealymonster

30 euro in is very expensive or is that to run your car up the strip??

[quote author=scoobysti link=topic=29826.msg345925#msg345925 date=1301787641]
as far as i know its €30 to run your car as many times as you like..
[/quote]
yep 30euro run it as many times as you want :thumbsup:

lads its 30 to race as many times as ya want and 5 to watch, some serious machines there.
me and ger are headin up anyway and im runnin, anyone else comin??? there was like like 500 people there the last day it was class

[quote author=ger sti link=topic=29826.msg346775#msg346775 date=1302367637]
any body comin to this :dontknow:
[/quote]

I will be there tomorrow

Would have headed down but working tomorrow :icon_sad:

Keep an eye on members events working on something at the moment

:smokin:

i havent been there my self but ive heard the run off is short and a few have ended up in the field so mind ur scooby lads if ur running :subaru:

[quote author=ger sti link=topic=29826.msg346789#msg346789 date=1302374300]
cool lad we have a def 3 so far :thumbsup:
[/quote]

but I am just to watch

went down today, what a savage day for it too, was class. i know ger went but didnt get to talk to him, had a pretty good day of battling with vitalie, we were neck and neck for the day. got a good video of the lads doin a bit of driftin after the crowds left.

well worth the money in my opinion

best day ever, i concur (hahaa, love that ward) with sealymonster
, its brilliant, wasnt about who won or not :ponder2: oook it is :thumbsup: but it has been a blast, meeting new ppl (Jer and sealymonster) and been able to give some names faces... :thumbsup: as been adressed earlier we should deffo get more scooby heads to Tullow and just for the crack and a good time... :multijump:

Back