Training courses

Eoinmack

Webmasters
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
Howdy lads,
Come here, is there anywhere around to get a course done for valeting / detailing etc

I'm handy enough now when it comes to cleaning etc but was half thinking of getting a cert and doing a bit on the side for pocket money and just to be 100% sure I'm doing everything correctly, I do cars for friends and stuff but when ti's complete strangers you'd want to be certain

Any suggestions?

Howdy lads,
Come here, is there anywhere around to get a course done for valeting / detailing etc

I'm handy enough now when it comes to cleaning etc but was half thinking of getting a cert and doing a bit on the side for pocket money and just to be 100% sure I'm doing everything correctly, I do cars for friends and stuff but when ti's complete strangers you'd want to be certain

Any suggestions?
Autopia in roscommon and d&d detailing in cork city do, both reputable companies and supply products as well

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Good man Gordon cheers ????
I'll see if I can get in touch with D&D and take it from there.
Much less traveling lol
Be handy few quid to make over summer in fairness
Thanks ????

Good man Gordon cheers [emoji106]
I'll see if I can get in touch with D&D and take it from there.
Much less traveling lol
Be handy few quid to make over summer in fairness
Thanks [emoji108]
Sound lads there eoin and they do different levels of training, I've bought bits from them before

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Any day at all Paul, gimme that hawk and I'll give it a good going over lol
I've done a good few now to be fair, BMW, range rover, and my own probably the most exotic ????????

All jokes aside tho, text me if you want one done ????

Back