Trackday Friday 21st of August

BazGF8

OG Wagan
ISDC Club Member
After the success of Trackday on the 20th of February, Id like to offer another trackday during the summer months.

Friday the 21st of August 2015

Arrive 8.30 for Drivers Sign on (must have Full Licence with them for sign on)

9.30am Driver Briefing

On track 10am - 1pm ( First 15 mins for Novice drivers)

Lunch 1-2pm Mobile catering , chips , burgers , soft drinks, tea and coffee

Back on Track at 2pm-5.30pm

Its on the International Circuit for a full day (AKA "The Big Track")

Prices:

As per thread about Mondello's price increases for 2015 and based on years of repeat business with Mondello Park price is €€160 per car .
This is discounted from the full price of €€185.

Extra Drivers (usually 1 per Car) €€50

Passenger and Spectators FREE

Deposit €€50 non refundable under any circumstances.

Deposit to be paid to hold your space and the balance of €€110 is due by the end of July.

No half days available initially may consider closer to the day

Some points to remember:

All extra drivers must be signed on for Insurance reasons. Anyone found not to be signed on will be banned for the rest of the day.

If a persons car breaks down anytime during the day, can't continue and your mate wants to take the spot in their own car for the rest of the day, you need to talk to myself or Aisling in Garage 1/2 and One of us will sign you on and give you a new drivers band.
Again anyone found with bands that are not signed on will be banned for the rest of the day.

Please pm if interested ,I will put a list up as think start moving

Thanks,

Barry

I think the club should seriously think about talking to Barry and if possible take half of the places available and make this our isdc/ baz's track day. Especially if with the numbers we had last year and the nurberg trip around the same time??

Just an idea!

While I think it's a great idea , the isdc trackday is usually a relaxed day not usually busy. Might not suit lads with an extremely busy day and novices some who I don't know , especially after the incident Adrian had. Novices or race cars can be unpredictable

Back