TRACK CAR

larSTI8

ISDC Club Member
HELLO. I AM LOOKING TO BUILD A FULL BLOWN TRACK CAR AND A SCOOBY IS ONLY ONE FOR ME . SO LOOKING THE IDEAL STARTER CAR. ONE PREF THAT IS DAMAGED AND/OR BLOWN UP. PREF AN STI CLASSIC BUT WOULD KEEP OPTIONS OPEN. ANYTHING OUT THERE???

WELL LAD WHAT YEAR OF CAR ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A MATE OF MINE IS GETTING RID OF A 92 WRX HE BOUGHT IT WITH A SMALL BIT OF DAMAGE ON THE
LEFT WING AND THE ENGINE IS A NON RUNNER I THINK IT MIGHT HAVE BLOWN HEAD GASKETS IT WAS OVERHEATED.IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES ON IT GET BACK TO ME I AM IN OFFALY

i have 97 it has cage big turbo ap6 pots on frount white line bar on back shocks lots off bits.engine is seized i be looking for 7000 for it

lookin for one to build from standard pref up around 95 to 98. But might go take look at the one in ferry's were bouts are ya located

[quote author=brian link=topic=9471.msg112536#msg112536 date=1221135944]
i have 97 it has cage big turbo ap6 pots on frount white line bar on back shocks lots off bits.engine is seized i be looking for 7000 for it
[/quote]

Brians car has an Autronic ECU, injectors that will pump enough fuel for 450+, cage, 4 good 888's, Owen Development's OD1710 (Garrett), FSE fuel Pressure Reg, FMIC, coilover's, AP brakes, Rear 22mm bar and drop link's and ALK. He was doing 01:05's all day at Japfest before the engine died.

John

hey i have a 97 rx, not to sure how much changes are needed to put a turbo engine into it,and if your looking for a classic give us a shout id be lookin for around 1650 for it

noel

Back