Top marks for Seanie!

Eoinmack

Webmasters
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
Just wanna give a shout out to Seanie, really wanna thank him as he pulled out all the stops to get my car done.
Had dropped it in Wednesday evening, and on Thursday when the gearbox was dropped he realised I bought the wrong clutch, I was working until 6pm Thursday and didn't know until after work, and also after motor factors closed.
Worked unto 2pm Friday and ordered in a new clutch to collect this morning.
Collected it, dropped it to him and he stayed at the car ALL DAY to do the clutch, Rocker cover seals, drop links, track rods inner and outer plus tracking, decat up pipe and gaskets, and a general check around the car.
He knew about the drive tomorrow and although I told him not to put himself under pressure to get it done in time, he did. A top man and a real gent!
Thanks a million Seanie!

Also wanna give a shout out to GarySTI and Gordon as both were straight on the blower to me offering assistance and getting part numbers etc etc
Both had offered to get the part and get it sent down to me and Gary offering to get it dropped to Portlaoise.
Really great to see when you have lads jumping to help you in a situation, that's what the club is about.

Thanks a million lads, roll on sligo!! ????????

I'd also like to thank me for organising that the clutch be in the motor factors for the O/P at 9:30am this morning, I gave up 30m of my lunch time yesterday.

Thanks me I couldn't have done it with out you bro, top man

Haha and yes! Thank you to James also, completely forgot that detail (my bad)
James went and organised the second clutch for me while I was at work and had everything arranged for me when I finished. Also collected me from Seanie's after dropping the car Wednesday evening.
Seriously, the help and info I got for this was great!

Sincerest thank you to all!!

:clap::clap: Well done lads to all that helped out :thumbsup: seanie is a top man and is always willing to give lads a hand out even when it doesn't suit or out of hours top man help me out a few times too :clap::thumbsup:

So, report back.
Car felt flawless today, gave it a right easy drive on the way up for the 100+ miles and even during the spirited stages today ???? I didn't push it overly hard, clutch feels great, lovely bite in just the right spot, not a hint of a smell off the rockers, and the whole car jst felt much smoother and tighter with the track rods drop links etc
Highly recommended Seanie is, and as said, a gent. Topped up all fluids and gave it a good check around before he let it leave the yard.
Up pipe makes a fairly noticeable difference, class sound off it up in higher revs, I'm not mad, I can hear the difference now that there's no cat in place

All in all, I'm very happy with the car now, needs another small job or two and then she's as good as she can be
Thanks again Seanie ????????

Back