Top gear

By all accounts it may be a stunt driver in some shots, but Chris Harris is a fair decent pilot IMO.

It was better than last season and I like that the old track is back, but it just hasn't grown on me yet

Always liked Chris Harris doing his own stuff & even last year on Top Gear.

But felt last night that he was being asked to assume the Clarkson role & be the ignorant one. The piece with James McAvoy was a little cringe & a couple of times during the challenge I thought he was trying too hard to be someone else

Enjoyed the episode. Especially the camera work for the Ferrari where they did driving views that were part of the gran Turismo video game. That was pretty cool.

Always liked Chris Harris doing his own stuff & even last year on Top Gear.

But felt last night that he was being asked to assume the Clarkson role & be the ignorant one. The piece with James McAvoy was a little cringe & a couple of times during the challenge I thought he was trying too hard to be someone else

Found Chris Harris irritating last night too... and I always liked him in his past exploits.

To much effort being put in to be funny and have chemistry between the three. No need... they just need to be themselves and less scripted.

enjoyed it more than last year .

they'll find their own personality with time . was trying to hard to be jc and co.

Back