Top gear break up??

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=8147.msg97569#msg97569 date=1215270081]
i think the show wouldnt be as good without may. he's hilarious! cant understand why people dont like him. hammonds great but one thing i hate is every woman over 40 is like "oh i love hamster he's so cute!" , shut up.
[/quote]

...I think he's cute and I'm not over 40...

My wifey used to like him before he started "styling" his hair this year!
Dan

This is a publicity stunt. Wouldn't you think they would have all this sorted before they settled into the new series.

Besides, most of the film inserts (Jeremy racing the boys, the police car bit a few weeks ago or the Audi v the skier etc.) are nearly all shot before the series starts. The Audi piece was shot in April.

If talks break down, what are they going to do with all those inserts for the rest of the series?

I suspect there was a discussion about the gap in pay, but that it's well sorted by now.

Clarkson is a bigger draw for Top Gear so his pay should reflect it.

He does take it OTT sometimes, like ripping the mic off Hammond last week, or putting him in a headlock over the Cool Wall.

They deserve a pay rise for all the hard work they put into licking Clarkson's hole every week, changing their wardrobes so they all dress like him now and adopting his right wing politics.

Stooges!

i think since hammond came on board he brought that stupid brainiac crap with him, blowing up caravans and launching stuff into space.for me top gear is a one of the only things on tv that ill activly try and watch. i dont think hammond knows nearly as much about cars as may or clarkson and he should be axed. from what i can see hes someone for carkson to bounce of aswell as being eyecandy for the female viewers and an excuse to blow sh1t up. when there doing road tests clarkson and may do a good job of conveying there thoughts on the car but hammond talks a load of shite and then gets abused by clarkson for wasting everybodys time.

I think its a great mixture of chemistry and the wages are paid accordingly
tell ya what I'd do it myself for minimum wage.... :pray: :pray: :whistle: :whistle:

Back