Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200227-172833.jpg
    Screenshot_20200227-172833.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 120
Yes
583a4c8c79173a258760bbb767f32ee1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Best bit of Tv I've seen in ages , what an amazing Tribute.....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Brilliant tv. Really tempted to take cover off Sti and get an nct for the summer.

Thought the bit they did on Colin McRae was very well done. Hard to believe it is 25 years since he won the title, feels like a lot less.

Great piece better than i expected! Be an even bigger crowd in Knockhill this October now the coverage Top Gear is getting from it is hugh.

Watched it there

Excellent tribute [emoji108][emoji108]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Missed it is it up anywhere yet couldn't find it

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Yes really enjoyed it alright. I still have the model toy car from when i was a child. Obsessed i was

Just watched it. The Colin piece was brilliant. I'd enjoy more of that sort of content.

They did a piece with Richard Burns years ago and have not been able to find it.

I have seen the tribute one after he dies but they had him on once too.

They did a piece with Richard Burns years ago and have not been able to find it.

I have seen the tribute one after he dies but they had him on once too.

Series 1 Episode 7 is the Peugeot one, but same as yourself I can't remember the one with the Rallying and Formula 1 comparison he was on.

Series 1 Episode 7 is the Peugeot one, but same as yourself I can't remember the one with the Rallying and Formula 1 comparison he was on.

i just remember him throwing a bucket of water in Clarksons face which was good!

Back