Too good to be true?

Bit of a bull$hit ad alright, no contact details.

AND not STi seats either, would be asking many question about that car, not just the price.

Non sti steering wheel, non sti Seats! WRX door cards to! I'd say she a wrx not VRT'd yet that he's looking rid of! She is just dressed up as an STI on the outside but does have what looks to be a prodrive back box and she's tag'd as a typeUK.

A bit suspect alright!

I've E-Mailed him to find out more! :ponder:

[quote author=ericsti link=topic=7361.msg86943#msg86943 date=1211296273]

I've E-Mailed him to find out more! :ponder:
[/quote]

any word?

Got an email back from this guy;

2003 Subaru Impreza 2.0 WRX STI 4 DOOR 6SPD PRODRIVE

Price : 5500 euro
Mileage: 57.000
Year : 03/2003
Fuel : Petrol
Engine : 2.0
Transmission : Manual
Color : Blue Metalic
Model : WRX STI
Engine Size : 1,994
Power : 261 BHP

Options :
Air-Conditioning, Bluetooth, CDplayer, FSH, Full grey leather, Fully colour coded, Glass sunroof, Multi function steeering, One Owner, Power-Assisted Steering, Rear spoiler, Remote central locking alarm, Sat Nav, Service history, sport interior, Sports exhaust, Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Anti theft system, CD, Central locking, Heated seats, Metallic paintwork. pro drive pack (270 BHP), brembo brake,upgrade, ltd edition
Very good car! No repairs done. No stripes, the car was never damaged. This is first hand car, keeped in garage and maintained everytime at Subaru service.

The tires have been changed recently, and there is no problem of engine, body, etc.
IRELAND registration. The car is at the moment in Liverpool, England.

I live in the USA, I bought the car for my brother who lived in Ireland and then moved to England. He died now, I took care myself of the funerals and I returned to the USA so I cannot take the car with me.
You do not have to pay any taxes for this car. It is very easy to register it to your name. I know the law and I have all the documents ready for sale. The automobile is registered under my name.
For payment I accept only cash and we will have to meet in Liverpool for the sale contract.
Thank you in advance and i hope you decide to make the deal.

I would just send him the money in advance...or give him my bank details let him take what he needs

[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=7361.msg88093#msg88093 date=1211903061]
I would just send him the money in advance...or give him my bank details let him take what he needs
[/quote]

Lol I know, its well dogey :)

I'll reply and tell him I am on probation and can't leave the country and ask can he bring the car over with cash on delivery :p

[quote author=hiwd link=topic=7361.msg88095#msg88095 date=1211903864]
[quote author=Dagnut link=topic=7361.msg88093#msg88093 date=1211903061]
[/quote]

Lol I know, its well dogey :)

I'll reply and tell him I am on probation and can't leave the country and ask can he bring the car over with cash on delivery :p
[/quote]

ask him to bring me a monkey with turtle legs

I saw this advertised too and just thought that it was ment to be 15,550 euro instead of 5500 :ponder:
He hardly would be that low to say it was his brothers and he died, Would he?

Yes Pete he would :(

Its a scam, no doubt about it - Broken English in the email response, I bet if you called him he would have a North African accent "my name is george, and I'm calling from the bank of uganda"

Just give me your sort code and I can get the money's! :lol:

I got the same E-mail back!

The tires have been changed recently, and there is no problem of engine, body, etc.
IRELAND registration. The car is at the moment in Liverpool, England.

I live in the USA, I bought the car for my brother who lived in Ireland and then moved to England. He died now, I took care myself of the funerals and I returned to the USA so I cannot take the car with me.
You do not have to pay any taxes for this car. It is very easy to register it to your name. I know the law and I have all the documents ready for sale. The automobile is registered under my name.
For payment I accept only cash and we will have to meet in Liverpool for the sale contract.
Thank you in advance and i hope you decide to make the deal.

Back