Time for a new car

Great yoke Dan... and lots of fun... just need to find a big car park with smooth finish as bumps are a b@stard till you get used to it (no bollards or cars in inconvenient places)... practice a good bit to get the hang of her as easy to lose control at high speed (and their ncap ratings wouldn't be great like -> one big "crumple-zone" :Falldownlaugh:).

Love the RC stuff (though last RC copter I had met a gust of wind and then a wall, write off is an understatement).

Have a friend in Holland who's big into RC stuff -> boats, helicopters, cars... and he's an absolute wizard at the controls. Remember him first showing me his RWD racer with 21cc Nitro... able to drift the yoke at mad speeds and have control. I couldn't even get it to go straight for long ha ha ha.

Some of the boats he has took over 500 hours to build for the international championships he competes in. Remember a few years ago a serious boat that took him 600 hours, big money too in parts, first championship outing flat out (about 140kph), servo failure and... hit a little wooden pole in the water. Was like an RPG hit the thing... there was nowt left of her. Some tears shed that day I tell ya!

Great yoke Dan... and lots of fun... just need to find a big car park with smooth finish as bumps are a b@stard till you get used to it (no bollards or cars in inconvenient places)... practice a good bit to get the hang of her as easy to lose control at high speed (and their ncap ratings wouldn't be great like -> one big "crumple-zone" :Falldownlaugh:).

Love the RC stuff (though last RC copter I had met a gust of wind and then a wall, write off is an understatement).

Have a friend in Holland who's big into RC stuff -> boats, helicopters, cars... and he's an absolute wizard at the controls. Remember him first showing me his RWD racer with 21cc Nitro... able to drift the yoke at mad speeds and have control. I couldn't even get it to go straight for long ha ha ha.

Some of the boats he has took over 500 hours to build for the international championships he competes in. Remember a few years ago a serious boat that took him 600 hours, big money too in parts, first championship outing flat out (about 140kph), servo failure and... hit a little wooden pole in the water. Was like an RPG hit the thing... there was nowt left of her. Some tears shed that day I tell ya!

Thats why i only got a cheap one, there is plenty of fields and empty roads up where i work so worst i can do is smash it into a 100 pieces. you can spend mental money on them but that would only take away from the legacy mods!

wow, I wanna spin in that!!!

Its not that long ago I was thinking about buying one like that as well, but my missus talked me out of it... Now I am thinking even bigger... QUADROPTER!

They have a track here beside me some poke out of them jumps and all on the track timing gear the lot
And a 20foot container to stand on when racing

That's class Dan always wanted one of them,I have had a few planes and still have one but didn't fly it in years.
I'd say it would be good crack if us could get a few of them on a small track[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice Dan. Have a nitro in the shed but been there years now so say engine is seized.

Where did you pick it up as I was thinking of buying a new one or new engine for the one I have.

There hard work I only sold one a few months ago that I had over 10 years.the miss bought it for me and
It cost over €600 it did 80kph and the first day I used it after running it in I thought sure you don't need the shell ha was i wrong flat out it went into second gear and I just lost it on a bump launched in the air and after about 20 full rolls later bits of it were everywhere €200 repair bill.after that I took the time to get used to it but it takes some getting used to.
They will snap an ankle clean if you get it there way.
Great crack though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Griffenn park in lucan Dan
loads of lads all in vans with little workshops in the back they are big into it
it's a grass track with jumps and they lay out plastic barriers some crack looking at them I'd say driving would be great crack
think they are timed races 10 mins
they even had a commentator the last time lol
I'll take a pic of the track

These things are addictive, Ive been using it everyday this week, great fun, im actually probably gonna sell this one and upgrade to another model next week. If anyone is interested let me know :) We should get a team ISDC together and go down and take over that track in Lucan!

Well, I have RC model but to drift, so way slower than yours, sitting lower on a ground and you cant make jump on it. 1:10 scale. Waiting for shell to be finished by one of members here. I have impreza hawkeye shell so should look class after it is done.

Back