time for a change

kerry sti

ISDC Club Member
well after eight years and four subarus i think its time for a change, i,m thinking of buying a 06 skyline went for a drive today it goes looks and sounds brill i am looking at one in a nissan main dealer and have been assured it will run fine on our petrol are they right. any help our info wellcomed. regards paul rothery...

All big power jap cars have to be mapped for 95 but with e5 all is looking good, skyline's will suffer from det if its an import.
Was thinking about changing to a gtr v spec a few months back afriend of mine is selling one if your looking. :thumbsup:

which one is the the g35? the coupe? basically the same as a 350z with slightly longer chassis to accommodate the rear seat..this is what i would be going for if i wasnt so afardi of the tax! lovely car

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=4421.msg46886#msg46886 date=1195934877]
All big power jap cars have to be mapped for 95 but with e5 all is looking good, skyline's will suffer from det if its an import.
Was thinking about changing to a gtr v spec a few months back afriend of mine is selling one if your looking. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Its mostly just the turbos..this has the same engine as the 350z..you can run jap spec 350z's on normal fule so cant see why this would be different

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=4421.msg46885#msg46885 date=1195934755]
If i ever change it will b a RX7 lol,

Good luck
[/quote]

you will be disappointed. I was in one and they are rubbish.

Back