Time attack impreza

scooby king

Sunday Drivers
Ive been building this car the last 2 years, due to lack of money and a baby on the way i (she) have decided it is time to go, i would like if someone would buy the whole lot in one go but if there is enough interest i am willing to sell parts seperatly, spec is as follows:
:gc8 4 door shell fully lightened and seam welded we even went as far as to remove all sound deadening from the floor, full weld in group n cage.
:engine ver 5 sti, 2.1 stroker kit wossner including rods and pistons(new), cross drilled crank(new), roger clarke high flow oil pump(new), baffled sump, roger clarke lightweight pulley set(new), engine(new) is on pallet ready to go.
2 sti gearboxes
2 sets of shafts, 2 diffs, 2 prop shafts, sparco evo seat (NEW), alloy 40 litre fuel tank with swirl pot (new), bosh 044 fuel pump,
ap racing 4 pots with floating discs and aluminium bells, roger clarke rotated turbo kit (garret) including feed pipes, waistgate (tial) up and down pipe and 100 mm airfilter pipe including filter, roger clarke gt spec tubular manifold with springs (all rcm parts are new), turbo kits is excluding turbo (gt30 or gt35)
:bodywork, car is totaly striped to rolling shell as the roll cage was fitted and needs to be painted, i also have the carbon fibre reversed scoop of the rcm gobstopper (nice finishing touch)
the car is going to be a top runner and has been built to the present state by emt auto in dublin, emmet in emt formerly of tdp can finish the car for a prospective buyer if they so wish, to have the car on track you would need a clutch, ecu setup and a turbo
i would be interested in a px for a road car, please no silly offers lads ive spent alot of money on this car and devoted alot of time to it, cheers 0851802896to go.
2 sti gearboxes
2 sets of shafts, 2 diffs, 2 prop shafts, sparco evo seat (NEW), alloy 40 litre fuel tank with swirl pot (new), bosh 044 fuel pump,
ap racing 4 pots with floating discs and aluminium bells, roger clarke rotated turbo kit (garret) including feed pipes, waistgate (tial) up and down pipe and 100 mm airfilter pipe including filter, roger clarke gt spec tubular manifold with springs (all rcm parts are new), turbo kits is excluding turbo (gt30 or gt35)
:bodywork, car is totaly striped to rolling shell as the roll cage was fitted and needs to be painted, i also have the carbon fibre reversed scoop of the rcm gobstopper (nice finishing touch)
the car is going to be a top runner and has been built to the present state by emt auto in dublin, emmet in emt formerly of tdp can finish the car for a prospective buyer if they so wish, to have the car on track you would need a clutch, ecu setup and a turbo
i would be interested in a px for a road car, please no silly offers lads ive spent alot of money on this car and devoted alot of time to it, cheers 0851802896

Back