thinking decals for GT-B any ideas please

des delaney

Petrolheads
Image067-1.jpg

Image084.jpg

Image070.jpg

thinking of sum viper strips maybe or sumthing like that any ideas lads want sum nice but not to over the top thanks for any help
:subaru: :multijump:

Some ISDC.ie stickers for the back windows is as far as I'd go :icon_grin: :tongue:

Stephen.

thanks will be a full member soon so will have that sorted was just tinking of sumthing different but not tacky looking maybe sumthing small

the pic in the middle is the newest 1 y do u not like the sun visor i got it cause its not over the top i tink i looks well with the audi front bumper that i fitted

personally I dont think the visor needs to say Subaru on it....
Anyone worth their salt will know what car it is without having it written up there....

The Audi Bumber is a novel idea but I just think there is something missing from it.... play with it a bit more see what ya can do....

I wouldnt go over the top on the Graphics or stickers for the motor mate....

Lowered slightly, Well polished and spanky clean on nice rims is all that yoke needs....

Sorry bro - not a Barry Fanilow of the Audi bumper! Full respect for going and trying something different though - just a little too much going on for me!
As far as vinyls go, stay away I reckon...unless you go with the full 555 skin :icon_headbang: haha
Nice looking gt-b other than the bumper though!
:subaru:

des , dont mind these lads , :icon_nana:
i encountered the same opposition when i suggested something different for my car too...
its your car lad ,
so dare to be different ..., youve already gone that way with the audi bumper , now dont stop there ...

[quote author=silverbullitt link=topic=16560.msg203519#msg203519 date=1248171497]
des , dont mind these lads , :icon_nana:
i encountered the same opposition when i suggested something different for my car too...
its your car lad ,
so dare to be different ..., youve already gone that way with the audi bumper , now dont stop there ...

[/quote]

Halfords do nice viper stripes...!!!
They also do neon washer jets too.

If you ask nicely a spotty teenager member of staff will fit them free of charge.

Not for me-but do what you want its your car. If your happy then it matters not what other people think!!!
best of luck with what you decide and hope it works too your liking :thumbsup:

Back