The Vee Sunday 24th March 2013

GC8

Sunday Drivers
This is an anual thing usually early in the New Year but it is a bit later this year and there is usually a huge turn out of amazing cars.

For anyone who hasn't been to The Vee take a look at the pics in this link.

http://www.google.ie/images?hl=en-I..._group&ei=yHM4Ue2zLKaM7AaU8YGQCA&ved=0CB8QsAQ

Start point, lunch venue, meeting points/times along the route are all in the following link.

http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?h=0&f=151&t=1259304&mid=0&nmt=VeeHoon+Thirteen

Anyone interested in going for a spin?

Hope to go,if its 3 in the vee should be ok,on nights that saturday,could be like a bag a shite getting
up!,blow the cobwebs off i guess up there...

[quote author=Damen link=topic=37247.msg426925#msg426925 date=1362782961]
Hope to go,if its 3 in the vee should be ok,on nights that saturday,could be like a bag a shite getting
up!,blow the cobwebs off i guess up there...
[/quote]

Where you coming from?

[quote author=Damen link=topic=37247.msg427115#msg427115 date=1362953753]
coming up from watergrasshill co.cork
[/quote]

Little Island, probably meet them in Cashel

[quote author=daveR link=topic=37247.msg427456#msg427456 date=1363194580]
Can anyone go to this :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
[/quote]

You are more than welcome, open to anyone in anything. :cool:

The more the merrier. :thumbsup:

[quote author=daveR link=topic=37247.msg427456#msg427456 date=1363194580]
Can anyone go to this :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
[/quote] alright dave whats the crack what are ya driving these days?

Hows things johnny!iv got a run around (piece of sh*t) avensis! seriously thinking of getting back in a scooby!its a feckin addiction but axa wont insure me the PRICKS!!!!!!!so i might get something small n fast for the time being till my next reniewel date in septmber when i can tell axa go fu*k themselves! You going to this on sunday??

This was a great day out, nearly 200 miles and I wont say how much petrol but it was well worth it. My toes are still numb but I think they will recover eventually.

There were upwards of 40 cars by the time we reached The Vee, gonzogicken was that your car up there?

I didn't take any pics but if i will throw up some once the experts post elsewhere.

Yep, that was me. Went for a little spin out. I didn't recognise who came out of which car so I couldn't identify you for a chat. I will post a little vid tomorrow. The DB9 was lovely.

[quote author=gonzogicken link=topic=37247.msg428954#msg428954 date=1364164217]
Yep, that was me. Went for a little spin out. I didn't recognise who came out of which car so I couldn't identify you for a chat. I will post a little vid tomorrow. The DB9 was lovely.
[/quote]

Depending on where you joined us, I was behind the DB9 for a bit then I got the chance to see it clung to the back of my car for a bit. I was the first one up there ahead of the main group, I was so far ahead I had to pull in and wait as they got stuck behind some guy 'driving miss daisy'. :icon_rolleyes:

Your car looks fantastic, everyone was commenting on the brakes and like yourself I didn't see you get out so probably walked right by you too.

Back