the pool

they had a good enough team out last night that should not off conceding 4 goals.

alonso should off started to balance the midfield and to supply torres at least once.

i feel it would off been a different game if we had got the penalty which was blatent in front off that pr1ck off a ref

but thats football and in a way i am glad we dont have to put anymore stupid games into our calender.

2-0 today happy days!pitty torres didn start would of scored that sitter keane missed..come on the pool..better display than during the week

torres missed his own sitters never mind keane!!!!!
need to display our dominance in games with goals....
badly needed the second to kill off bolton...
thought it was goin to be spus all over again.....
8 pts clear of the manc scum :multijump: :multijump:

@markobucko your ryt lad sorry torres keane gerrard and lucas missed sitters!!!but who cares 3 points happy days

good enough result. not easy going to the reebok and getting points off bolton.

great work again by kuyt and great finish with the head.

didnt think gerrard was going tto get a snif off the ball from muamba following him everywhere.

all them misses should off been put away no bother and the goal difference brought down.

either way it was three points in the bag.

Dirk-Kuyt-and-Steven-Gerrard-celebr.jpg

Luvly 3 points from Bolton,what worries me is that chelsea no matter who is in der team win,but if "le sulk" anelka is missing it could possibly be a different out come.

I could have had a hatrick at the reebok yesterday,Rafa "shooting practice 1st today lads...leiva get a hair cut!"

Back