the Musical taste thread

Depends on mood im in at the time so basically i pretty much liten to anything :thumbsup:

Must say i got into the grunge thing and still to this day some of nirvana's stuff really stands out :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang:

But as a guitar player you cant beat the legend that is RORY GALLAGHER the stuff that man could do with a guitar is unreal :icon_pray: :icon_pray: :icon_pray: :icon_pray:

im big into my music......im not the type to tell you everything about a perticular band or the meaning behind a song but i knows what i likes.
doors ...deep purple.....metalica along with a hit load more artists in the rock end of things
big into the pre 2000 dance and rave stuff.....ie eisbaer by groovezone, xcabs neuro and stuff like desert storm by desert storm.
the only radio station i listen to is phantom and i would like 90 % of the stuff they play.
love hip hop too but again anthing after the year 2000 is mostly muck and too r&b for me.

Deadmau5 in tripod, tickets got :dance:

Love trance and house and anything inbetween.

Sander van doorn in the CDJ1000 at the mo :wink:

NIRVANA , THE PIXIES , G,N,R , METALLICA , FOO FIGHTERS , KILLERS , SNOW PATROL , RHCP , EMINEM , OAKENFOLD , JOHN O CALLAGHAN , DAFT PUNK , PRODIGY , GREEN DAY ,CHEMICAL BROTHERS ,COLDPLAY , DAVID GRAY , LINKIN PARK , LEFTFIELD , MOBY ,FAT BOY SLIM , CARL COX , TIESTO , U2 , THE KINKS , ZEPPLIN , MARLEY , PRINCE , IRON MAIDEN , AC/DC , AEROSMITH , BON JOVI , FAITH NO MORE , STEROPHONICS , KAISER CHIEFS , BLUR , OASIS , UNDERWORLD , ASLAN , STONE ROSES , SULTANS OF PING , THE FRANK AND WALTERS , BREEDER , JOURNEY , ALANIS MORISETTE , NEIL YOUNG , CHRISTY MOORE , THE CRANBERRIES , CROWDED HOUSE , RIHANNA , :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz:

[size=25pt][move]ANYTHING BUT COUNTRY AND WESTERN [/move][/size] :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

[quote author=kbox link=topic=3562.msg120397#msg120397 date=1223589646]
Cant beat a bit of kenny rogers now he is class!!!!!!!!!
[/quote] :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

[quote author=Pete link=topic=3562.msg120375#msg120375 date=1223586770]
Deadmau5 in tripod, tickets got :dance:

Love trance and house and anything inbetween.

Sander van doorn in the CDJ1000 at the mo :wink:
[/quote]

Theres a place in Sligo that has started getting in some top dj's :icon_grin: Sébastien Léger was there last week, Japanese Popstars, Scott Project now Deadmau5 :thumbsup: Also Snow Patrol, Damien Dempsey this weekend, Coronas last week etc

Talk of this lad coming too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaozZsA_fCg

Listen to lots of stuff but mostly loud, dirty, ignorant, in yo face, molten metal.......

Killswitch engage, Tool, Pantera, Textures, Mercenary, Opeth, Lamb of God, Rage, Deftones, Meshuggah, Dream Theater etc etc :icon_headbang:

Always been a rocker... but I've mellowed with old age... open to all sorts! :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang:

Most listended to music on Ipod...

ACDC Aerosmith(early stuff) Alice In Chains Ben Harper BiffyClyro Beastie Boys Beatles Bob Dylan Bob Marley Creedance Clearwater... Clapton Daft Punk Dave Mathews Frames Frattellies Faith No More Foo Fighters Fountains of Wayne GNR Green Day Helmet Hendrix Janes Addiction Jeff Buckley Kings of Leon Kooks Led Zeppelin Living Colour Lynyrd Synyrd Muse NIN Pantera Paul Weller Pearl Jam Pink Floyd Primus Prodigy Queens of the Stone Age Radiohead Rage... Raconteurs Rory Gallagher Ryan Adams Rodreigo Y Gabriella Scott Mathews Screaming Trees Smashin Pumpkins Steve Earl Stone Temple Pilots Stone Roses Rolling Stones The Who The White Stripes Thin Lizzy Tool Velvet Revolver Weezer.....

:icon_evil: :icon_twisted: :icon_headbang:

Back