That Yellow classic STI.

all the left hand side of the car is a different colour to the bonnet but the right hand side looks the same colour as the bonnet :ponder2: :dontknow:

It's a bucket of dirt lad, meself and gar bandit and bren 555went look at it when it was for sale in Longford 3months back, problems we found were miss firing like fu*k, won't hit full boost, kink in front left wing, interior is ripped and manly dirty, oil leaks and boiled over at some stage out of d expansion thank. She needs a bit of work you could say, I'd love to know where he is gettin 370bhp because your man didn't know when we asked, a mate of mine rang him last week to see if it need anything and he confirmed the miss and boost prob so basically is a bag of shite, when she was for sale in Longford and he wanted 3500 and he was takin 2500

Rear left door & wing look same colour then front left door & bonnet look same colour. It'd be stripped for track anyway. :D

it was over my way for a couple of weeks last year. young lad had it but only for few weeks I think

I can't see add, must be gone??
I wonder if he had the turbo timer mapped for the car, could have caused the misfire!! :icon_grin:

This dungheap has turned up in Kilcolgan,Co.galway in the past week. Can confirm-few different yellows on it.

[quote author=B4 soon link=topic=36359.msg416632#msg416632 date=1355057468]
This dungheap has turned up in Kilcolgan,Co.galway in the past week. Can confirm-few different yellows on it.
[/quote]

saw that too yesterday :icon_grin:

Back