Tapatalk on the phone

hassen27

ISDC Club Member
Hiya.

Anyone know how to get Tapatalk to be used to access the forums please? I can't seem to be able to get any of the threads loaded even though it does find the ISDC forum.

Thanks,

Hassen

I Don't think the new forum is working on tapatalk, I always used it with old site but to be honest I got the isdc set up on phone now and works alot better going direct to site on phone than it did before.
Just like app shortcut on home screen

That's a good idea tbh. I'll try that. Liked Tapatalk as I am on a couple of otherwise forums and was easier to access everything with one app.

Any other apl suggestions to manage all forums including isdc btw?

Tapatak has been dropped and won't run with Xenforo which is the new forum software

When browsing the forum if you save the homepage to your phones desktop it will save as an app

Making it easier to access the forum

Tapatalk doesn't seem to be trusted bye the developers is my guess :thumbsup:

Used to use tap t myself as I found i way easyer and more straight forward thank previous fourm set up ..but new site setup is seriously easy to use on phone so don't miss it and as above TT getting bad press for being loose with information/security.đź‘Ť

It was a very handy way to access the forum on my phone and upload pictures etc tbh.

You can pretty much upload images the same way bye pressing the image button as shown below

and if you save the forum to your desktop it becomes handier to access

Tapatalk is not trusted anymore it seems,it's gone of the google play store also.

7239FD29-15C6-4B34-94DE-80EB240E931F.png

Last edited:
Back