sweet prototype

keith555

Octane Boostaholics
now why could this not be the new 08 motor

Subaru.jpg

Hello Keith,

Four Door All the Way...... :subaru:

Its Only a matter of Time before they bring one out ......... in a STI Version :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

SUBARU - Get that build for fcuk sake, thats savage.

Looks like they stole an idea for wheels from Eric too 8)

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=6631.msg76734#msg76734 date=1207946315]
SUBARU - Get that build for fcuk sake, thats savage.

Looks like they stole an idea for wheels from Eric too 8)
[/quote]

And eric stole it from his brother. (at least i think it was his evo and they paintballing)

like its unreal the look off this car towards the new 08 one. like i said before i'd sell myself to them dirty old men for this car. :D

:worship: :subaru:

:wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :wazzup: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

in other words SAVAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its just some dudes 3D render of his own design, nothing to do with subaru unfortunately

Back