Super karting

Karting in the isle of man :icon_cry:
So i was about 10 years old and away with the scouts, we went to an amusement park one day,
i was about 4 ft nothing and i think the hight restriction for kartin was 5 ft, me and another lad convinced the guy to let
us on, i think it was the second lap i was just cruising along and another car screamed past on the outside and

i got a fright, i let go of the wheel and the car went head first into the gaurd rail, i flew out of the car and was
lying between the gaurd rail and the front of the car and that would have been fine only my foot was stuck on the

accelarator the car just kept going back and forward into my stomach and kept going that way untill someone relised,
its a laugh just thinking about it now and i still have the scar to remind me of it :wall: :lol:

The Isle of Man vid, is that his accel on the left? or is it font and rear brakes because you can hear him accel but he barly touches the peddle

[quote author=PDtuning link=topic=22417.msg269838#msg269838 date=1269809603]
The Isle of Man vid, is that his accel on the left? or is it font and rear brakes because you can hear him accel but he barly touches the peddle
[/quote]

The third pedal would be the clutch surely?These super karts have gears i think. :dontknow:

It sounds like dog engaged gears, like on a motocross bike,
The left peddle is defo a clutch just to disengage the drive, he has it fully pressed when he stops at the end!
Dan

Back