Subaru performance Cat Back System/back box

Pedro555

ISDC Club Member
Looking for a performance Cat back system or performance back box for the SF5 (1999 Turbo S Irish) Subaru Forester.

I have sent out a few feelers with different people but no joy yet.

Something like STI Genome back box (rare I know) or another performance make once I havent too much modifying to do to get to fit theForrester. I believe newage wrx systems are fairly similar.

Many thanks 👍

Prodrive rear section would be nice on that too I'd imagine, think I spotted one on adverts recently. Wouldnt be too obnoxiously loud either?

I have been looking on adverts but didnt see any prodrive one, I'll look again, 👍

Well spotted eoin, never seen them, offered full asking price , hopefully will get it, many thanks 👍

Just seen you commented as I was looking for it, theres a cheaper one also, €120 I think but tis dented and doesn't look as fresh 👍

Just seen you commented as I was looking for it, theres a cheaper one also, €120 I think but tis dented and doesn't look as fresh 👍
Yeah saw that one but too damaged, its seems well.worth the money as they are making alot more in the uk at present, then shipping and the unknown charges with brexit.

Great find thanks

You get sorted? I got a Prodrive one that is polishing up quite nicely. From a blob wagon, not sure of fitment.

On the lookout for a prodrive backbox myself, newage impreza apparently fit ok, not sure about blob tho, you selling yours? Any pics of the hangers if so, might a way to make it fit!

On the lookout for a prodrive backbox myself, newage impreza apparently fit ok, not sure about blob tho, you selling yours? Any pics of the hangers if so, might a way to make it fit!
Yes I'll be selling once it's all polished properly. I'll pm you my number and I can send some pics on eventually.

@Thanks eanna, got sorted already,

@ kratyjones newage impreza prodrive back box fits forester , you just have to buy extended hangers ( 2 of them on ebay ) and 2 out of the three hangers on the exhaust will line up then, I've no issues 👍

Great so newage does fit so with the right hangers, had read that elsewhere alright but good to hear it here, sound.

Great so newage does fit so with the right hangers, had read that elsewhere alright but good to hear it here, sound.
Yeah only differance is exhaust tip is not flush with rear bumper, its set back about 2 inches if you follow me, I can add photo tomorrow to show you

Good to hear your sorted Kieran a subaru ain't a subaru driving about in silence 😁😂

Hanger can also be cut and repositioned and use orginal rubber hanger thingys like below 👍

Exhaust from classic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210616-164211_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210616-164211_Samsung Internet.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20210616-164228_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210616-164228_Samsung Internet.jpg
    256.7 KB · Views: 15
Back