subaru parts

DAVEB4

Sunday Drivers
hu guys I'm finding it very hard to get parts for my forester and also finding it impossible to get reply from a subaru dealer as I need 2 front brake disc plates for test very urgent can anyone help tnx

DAVEB4

hey Dave, I send you a PM there of a contact that has these for you. he can send them down next day delivery from up north.

Did you try calling Carrol and Roche? They are very fast and helpful, every time I needed something and they didnt have it on stock, they had it for me within days

Just remove the old rusted ones if you can't get ones in time as I never seen cars failing without them fitted

Not on mine as don't fit the Aps no nct issue as above

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

thankyou Zigster

thankyou guys for all your help the prob is it was tested and failed on the ones that was on it so they know they are there but with Zigsters help i have located the parts i need and to make it better he is only 40 mins drive from me so brilliant along with that i have located another 2 big subaru breakers up north so between the 3 of them they have all you need i rang he took details and within 15 mins he got back to me thats what i like not this crack of not answering phones or taking days to get a customer sorted im in business because i treat every person the same with respect once again guys thankyou for your help

DAVEB4

happy to help man, I have gotten most of my parts from him, Davy just got his downpipe from there as well after i send him the details, great contact, happy your sorted

Back