Subaru nbr 24!!!!!!

wagon dec

Member Number 257
Huge congratulations to subaru on annihilating all the competition to take victory at today's nurburgring 24 hour race, they qualified 1st in spt3 and lead from the start with a flawless car and flawless crew they finished the race over 12 laps ahead of their nearest rival and a super impressive 19th overall from a grid of 151 entrants most of the top 40-50 cars are gt3 spec
fd54c381323343f75320f8330b003f27.jpg
05b6788ba032731b05415bd015f029ac.jpg

wagon dec

Great result for subaru, did they use the bzr aswell in this race do you know dec?

And see the way your name is at the bottom of each post, is that a new thing that the site can do, do you have to turn it on some were?

No Johnny the brz is just for gt300 in Japan the impreza is the weapon of choice for the ring :)
The name is just when I'm on tapAtalk it's just my signature you can change it in tapAtalk settings

wagon dec

Great result . They should go back to the wrc though I reckon . The impreza chassis is obviously very capable so if only they would develop a low capacity low emission high output motor they'd be back at the performance car forefront

For what Tommy a small market like Europe??? Subaru for the last few years has seen massive growth in Asia , australasia, and the Americas. in America alone last year saw a 21% sales increase sti is selling so well the plant has a waiting list building up and they can't produce them fast enough for those markets so I can see why they have gone the circuit, route rallying is mostly a European thing

wagon dec

Back